The Litchfield Aid of the Connecticut Junior Republic is hosting a Holiday Market will be held on Saturday December 3rd and Sunday December 4th from 10am to 5pm at the Litchfield Firehouse on Rt. 202 in Litchfield.
For sale will include holiday decorations, vintage and new home goods, Barefoot Books, and festive pre-packaged homemade holiday cookies. In the ‘Kids Korner,’ youngsters can do their holiday shopping for Mom, Dad, sisters, brothers, Grandma, Grandpa, and the whole family.
All proceeds from the Holiday Market will help the youth and families of CJR.
The Litchfield Aid gratefully acknowledges the generous support of our grant sponsor, Connecticut Community Foundation and our corporate sponsors, US Trust Private Wealth Management, The Clouther Agency, LLC, Fieldhouse County Properties, and Torrington Savings Bank.
High Stakes in the Hills, a Roaring 20’s, Speakeasy-themed evening will take place on Saturday, April 30, 2016 from 6pm-10pm at the Torrington Country Club.
The gala evening is a fundraising event to benefit the Connecticut Junior Republic (CJR).
Matt Pagano will be the special guest host of this entertaining event, which will also include:
- “Speak-easy,” flappers, cigarette girls, gangsters and gun molls
- Live music and dancing, featuring Rich Conley & the Swing Street Sextet, Charleston vignettes by Nutmeg Dancers, choreographed by Victoria Mazzarelli
- Endless Cocktails & Elegant Fare
- High stakes poker, black jack, roulette and craps. Plus: learn to play if you don’t know how.
- Over 40 prizes donated by local merchants, businesses and Aid members.
– Circa 1920’s Platinum, gold, sapphire and diamond bracelet.
– 4 nights in Santa Fe
– Weekend In NYC with theatre tickets
– Catered Dinner for 8
– Crate of select wine
Please come in your finest 1920’s Garb or Cocktail Chic.
For additional information please call 860-567-9423, ext.278.
To buy tickets or sponsorships, click here.
The Litchfield Aid to the CJR is excited to announce its upcoming event High Stakes in the Hills.
Event details coming soon!
On October 11, the Litchfield Aid hosted a bake sale as part of the Connecticut Junior Republic’s 3rd Annual Cars for Kids automobile show.
The sale raised $800 for the CJR.
Aid members worked at the bake sale table a provided a selection of festive Fall treats.